Thursday 13 March 2008

Audrey & Maude



Just to let everyone know that the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show is still on and to make sure you come down and visit us on the Living Creatively Stand. There you can meet lots of crafty girls and see a gorgeous garden created by some extremely talented people at Living Creatively.

Louise and I are having a blast meeting so many people and other fellow bloggers and of course presenting our new venture - Audrey and Maude - sewing simple patterns.

Here is a photo of Louise in action. I will post more photos tomorrow when I get some more decent ones.

So if you can make it, come and say hi we love to have a chat.



Here is another photo I thought you might like. It is Justine being interviewed by the very lovely Claire Stewart who is working for Living Creatively. You will be able to see this interview and others (with many more crafty peeps including A & M) on the Living Creatively website and YouTube (not sure when though).

Also, if you stay tuned to Kerri-anne Kennerley tomorrow morning - you might even catch a glimpse of Jenny from Amitie and maybe even a little of 'Audrey & Maude' if they haven't already scrapped the footage of us. Keep an eye out for the cake - we are sitting right behind it!

Gotta fly.

14 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Wish I lived in Melbourne! Sounds like the show is going well. Glad to hear you are having so much fun.

Michelle said...

Cathy, lovely to meet you. I am Louise's sister. You and Lou looked so good on Kerrie-Anne. You both looked so professional. I have actually taped it. The cake was awesome! You should be so proud of yourselves. Thanx for the post on my blog. I look forward to seeing how your new venture grows.
Michelle

Corrie said...

ohhhh you're so lovely in person!!!!

wish I'd been home to watch KAK but real life is soo much better!

better let you get back to your pattern writing!

Corrie:)

Jade said...

Wished I was in Melbourne, too! And I didn't even get to see the Kerrie show this morning. I'm so happy for you and Louise. Do let us know when the interviews get loaded on the site.

mixtapezine said...

jesus!!

CurlyPops said...

I saw Kerrie Anne thismorning. All the crafting ladies looked great. I wish they could have spent even more time showing us all of the lovely crafty things.

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely ladies! You at too kind :) I had an absolute ball interviewing you at the show-its was my absolute pleasure, I was fascinated by your talent and in love the with fabrics you work with. It was my pleasure meeting you both and keen to keep in touch! cant wait to see whats next for A & M. Cheers Claire

Vera Jean said...

I am coming to see you tommorrow, you better have a BIG name tag....I cant wait to see your new Audrey & Maude range, must go, have a 4hour drive to Melbourne....
Jo

Stacey said...

Hi Cathy
It was lovely to meet you yesterday. The LC area looks fantastic. I think the LC ladies (and myself and Jo of course) were the only under 50s there. Never have I seen so much polyester leisurewear in the one building.
I agree with Corrie's comment - you are lovely!

Annie said...

Loved meeting you at Stitches yesterday. A real highlight to see things for REAL that are usually so imaginary in my world. We had a great day.

Anonymous said...

hi Cathy,
lovely to meet you yersterday , and thanks for your comment on my blog....you are so nice!!!!! good luck for your new business adventure with Louise, i stay tuned for some news, can t wait to work with your lovely patterns....

Florence Knapp (Flossie Teacakes) said...

Oh how I wish I lived a little nearer (although if it were only a little bit nearer, that would perhaps land me in the ocean!...so make that a lot!) - it looks fantastic! x

Anonymous said...

Lovely to meet you (and Louise) at the show, Cathy! Wishing you all the best for your new venture...

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, it was an absolute pleasure having you and Louise on the Living Creatively stand to promote craft and creativity. You're both lovely gals and your patterns are fab. I can't believe you and Louise met blogging. Good luck with your new venture Audrey & Maude. Hope it goes well for you. The girls at Living Creatively are now busy preparing for the Stitches and Craft show in Brisbane starting on the 30th April. The fun continues!