Wednesday 25 February 2009

I have been soooooooooooooo busy preparing for the Stitches & Craft Show Melbourne. Not long to go now. It's going to be absolutely fabulous - the Living Creatively team are doing an amazing job in making this years Show more fabulous with more of what we want to see!

Louise and I will be there with new patterns and we will be conducting two workshops - one for beginner sewers and the other for kids!!!! I will let you know more about the details of these when they are confirmed.

Remember Ava's quilt? It has now been delivered to the new owner - a gorgeous little baby. Ava's mum was a flower girl at my wedding (a very long time ago)!

Here is a couple of photos of Ava that my son took the other day!!!

This is Ava

n1070696108_309501_8750



And here is Ava with her new quilt.Ava and I
Ava with her new quilt

9 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

What a cutie! I love that last shot -- look how much she loves her new quilt!!!

Andi said...

How gorgeous!! (Ava too!!)
Hope I catch you at the show!!
Andi :-)

Melinda said...

Beautiful photos.

jacquie said...

so cute! (ava first, then the quilt!!)

Chookyblue...... said...

this is a lovely quilt..........I have 4 babies arriving in my family this year and it would be nice to give them all a quilt but will have to see how I go as they are all due within 2 months...........

Sad I will not get to Melbourne again for the stitches and craft........that was my first trip and I loved it.......

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE that quilt - and the new owner is so beautiful!

Corrie said...

oh she is so adorable! that quilt is perfect for her!

Corrie:)

Lily Mulholland said...

Gorgeous - both of them!

Christina Lowry said...

Such a beautiful bub and such a gorgeous quilt! :)