Wednesday 4 April 2007

We're all going on a camping holiday .......

I will be off air for a week as the family packs up and heads to bush camping. I can hardly wait. I am not really a fan of camping. This is why my loverly hubby bought me this van. I suppose it is a bit better than a tent. At least I am off the ground and can stay a little warmer. There will be no facilities where we are going, which is North East Victoria. The King Valley region of Victoria, which is just gorgeous. Lots and Lots of wineries!!!!! Fun. Hubby has fixed up a hot water shower for me and hired porta-loos for the other necessity. He does all the cooking and cleaning. Sounds like a good holiday doesn't it. Well, the bit I hate is the washing. Everything smells like camp fire. And as I have three boys nothing goes home clean.
The pictures aren't the best. I did try with the bed linen to co-ordinate a bit. But there is not much you can do with wood laminate. At least all the colours that are in there are neutral. It's not like you can give it a paint job. Anyway, it is my home away from home for a week. I will have plenty of chardonnays and that will make the week go quicker.

Until then.........
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

marianne said...

hope you have a great time with plenty of chardonnay...look forward to showing you some designs when you return...