Tuesday 31 July 2007

Another day, Another Order Done





Just completed this order for the shop that I supply.

I have made this cushion so many times now, I am getting a bit tired of it. But, an order is an order, so if that's what the customers want - they can have it.

Can you see my new 'swing tags'? Marianne designed these for me and I think they are just perfect. I love the colours and of course the apple design is just so fresh.

It's great being able to attach your own label to your own work. It gives me such a feeling of accomplishment and success.

Until next time.

7 comments:

Jade said...

Your swing tags are lovely, Cathy!

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, Miss Marzie!!! I just love that little girl and her sweet pinks. They're just GORGEOUS -- just like your new tags which are PERFECT!!!

Louise said...

Love those tags, what a great design - very clean, and the colours work so well.

leslie said...

hi there! thanks for leaving a comment as it lead me here to your lovely blog. love your work (the bag you made a few posts back is incredible!) and i'll be adding you to my bloglines so i can keep track of what you're up to!

cheers,
leslie

Belinda said...

Great tags, Marianne did a wonderful job!

Corrie said...

love the cushion, love the embroidery love the tags! love it!

good work!

Anonymous said...

These cushions are so adorable!!! It looks like we have been working in some of the same fabrics!!! My Sangsangs would go so well with your cushions! Happy Birthday to the big 14 year old!! Wow, time passes so quickly doesn't it?