Monday 19 May 2008

More Photos

















Here are some photos of a swap I did with Marianne -

I made the older two girls some Little Jammies from this pattern.

This is such a great pattern. Very easy to follow and one pattern contains sizes from Size 1 to 12. It is also unisex. I have lost count of how many pairs I have made now.

These jammies are made from fabric from Amitie, of course. The pink set is Japanese - Lecien (I think) and the blue/green pair is Moda Swell range.

The elephant's name is Eloise and is a brand new pattern from Audrey & Maude (details to follow soon) - and the bib is just scraps from other projects.





And for all of you who have been asking about my new camera it is a Canon EOS 40D - the lens is 17mm - 85mm. I find it quite heavy on my wrist but the result is certainly worth it. It isn't a camera to throw into the purse!

18 comments:

fi said...

my you have been busy my dear!the PJ's are fantastic!i think eloise is just the biscuit!cant wait to buy me a pattern!

Anonymous said...

Everything just looks so perfectly beautiful Cathy!

Stacey said...

If I buy a new camera, will it make my sewing look as beautifully neat as yours?

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Eloise is so sweet - can't wait to check out the Audrey and Maude range at the Perth Fair! Love those Jammies.

Anonymous said...

Love Eloise, elephants are cute. Lovely Jammies too, you have been busy. It's a good job we have the internet or I'd be fabric less
Lisa x

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of beautiful pics of beauitful sewing here....

Louise said...

Cathy the jim jams look adorable. I think they will be happy little girls indeed!

Jo said...

Hi Cathy,
Gorgeous fabric choices in those jammies. And I think eloise is very, very sweet.

driftwood said...

gorgeous pj's!

VSJensen said...

oh, wooooow, love these creations! can't wait for the update on the elephant pattern... my son has been asking for an elephant FORever! yours is so sweet!

Annie said...

Loving your photos. Lucky you to have a new camera.

Thimbleanna said...

Beautiful, beautiful sewing Cathy! I love it when you share your projects -- they're SO inspirational! Love the fabrics, patterns and colors -- just perfect. Congrats on the camera -- it's been to the front lines already and is performing beautifully. And thanks for all the wedding love -- you're a sweetie!

Erna said...

that elephant is soooooooo cute! love the colours!! You have been busy sewing for that swap! all looks wonderfull!!I'm sure the kids will like it too!

Anonymous said...

the pjs are so gorgeous! your photos are WONDERFUL! :)

Fiona said...

I love little Eloise, might just have to make time to put one together, Well Done on your launch,

Cheers

Fionax

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Those Jammies, just gorgeous!

Horray for Audrey and Maude too BTW!!

Anonymous said...

My girls absolutely love their Jammies and can't wait for a bit of warmer weather so that they can wear them. The bib is (almost!) too beautiful to use and Eloise has been a hit with everyone. Thank you so much, Cathy...Audrey and Maude is bound to be a hit with patterns like this!

mixtapezine said...

love the elephant pattern
i think mixtape is going to have to do a review on it!!...