Saturday 12 May 2007

I have been tagged ..........

The wonderful Marianne has tagged me.

The rules:

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names


1. I love going to parties where there is karaoke as I always dreamed I was Annie Lennox.
2. My favourite tv show is The Bill (embarrassing I know but there is nothing better than sitting down on Saturday night with a glass of chardonnay and watching the show with my hubby).
3. I am allergic to Mangoes and Bananas - although I love both of them.
4. I collect Blue and White China.
5. I never have enough towels and bed linen - I am constantly buying new ones all the time whether I need them or not. Also, they have to be 100% cotton and I always iron my sheets.
6.`I love Scrabble but there is no one in my family who will play with me. So my games are very few and far between.
7. I love magazines and have a huge collection and don't like getting rid of any of them (you never know when you might need one).

So there you go, you are all probably bored to the eyeballs reading about me but anyway, now I have to tag 7 people - here goes
Corrie, Jade, Sarah, Ingrid, Pip, Anastasia and Leslie

Link

4 comments:

Jade said...

LOL!!! I'm like you about the bedlinen, the geezer calls me a bedlinen snob. Thanks heaps for the tag (my first!)....I'm so on it! ;-)

marianne said...

not bored at all...I love finding out all the small details that help to fill out the picture!And yes, the meringues tasted great...just need to work on the appearance!

Tamara said...

You and hubby should come over to our place on a Saturday night and we can play scrabble together whilst we watch the bill!

Corrie said...

oops I was going to tag you but see you've been done!!!!!!!! i also got tagged tonight by tutti frutti so I've included you on my post too!